P.O. Box 1621
Rockville, MD 20849
If contacting me about domestic violence, please ensure you contact me via a safe email address or telephone number.
By submitting an email inquiry you (meaning the person who submits or on whose behalf this inquiry is submitted) hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
(1) You should exercise your own independent judgment and evaluation of the qualifications of a law firm before you retain that law firm to represent you. The ultimate selection of counsel to represent you is a very important decision and should not be made based upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise or experience.
(2) Your submission of an inquiry to this site and Elizabeth Pugliese, Esq.'s response to that inquiry, including its providing legal advice, is not intended to create, and does not create, an attorney client relationship between yourself and Elizabeth Pugliese, Attotney at Law., nor does it create a contract for, or promise of, representation by Elizabeth Pugliese, Attorney at Law. "Elizabeth Pugliese, Attorney at Law" means all attorneys and staff associated with Elizabeth Pugliese, Attorney at Law. You agree that no attorney client relationship is created or intended between yourself, as client, and Elizabeth Pugliese, Attorney at Law, as counsel, unless and until both parties have executed a written fee agreement.
(3) The information provided to you in response to your inquiry is not intended as a substitute for legal advice from an attorney. You agree not to rely upon any information or advice provided to you by Elizabeth Pugliese, Attorney at Law, including that contained in email or telephone communications with Elizabeth Pugliese, Attorney at Law, unless and until you have retained Elizabeth Pugliese, Attorney at Law and both parties have executed and exchanged signed original copies of its written fee agreement.
(4) Due to the volume of emails and telephone inquiries received, Elizabeth Pugliese, Attorney at Law may not respond to all emails or telephone calls, shall have no obligation to do so, and shall not be liable to you for any failure to respond to your inquiry. Unless Elizabeth Pugliese, Attorney at Law is hired by you and an attorney client relationship is created, Elizabeth Pugliese, Attorney at Law shall not be liable for any errors or omissions in any response it may make to you or as a result of any oral or written advice it may provide to you.
(5) The statute of limitations (the time deadline for filing and pursuing claims) is running on any claims you may have and will eventually extinguish your right to pursue claims in arbitration or in court unless you file an arbitration or lawsuit in the appropriate court or tribunal within the applicable time period. Unless Elizabeth Pugliese, Attorney at Law has signed a written fee agreement with you, she shall have no obligation to provide you with the applicable statute of limitation(s) in your case, or to warn or remind you of its approach, or to assist you in any way in filing a timely claim.
(6) You agree that any disputes or conflicts between yourself and Elizabeth Pugliese, Attorney at Law that (a) arise out of, concern, or relate to your use of this site; or (b) concerning any communications between yourself and Elizabeth Pugliese, Attorney at Law; or (c) regarding any allegation that you relied upon or were represented by Elizabeth Pugliese, Attorney at Law as a result of your using this site or based upon emails or telephone calls with or from Elizabeth Pugliese, Attorney at Law; or (d) concerning any communication with Elizabeth Pugliese, Attorney at Law pursuant to or as part of your submission of a email inquiry, shall be exclusively venued in Montgomery County, Maryland. Maryland law shall govern the relationship between the parties, including any dispute between us.
(7) You agree to hold Elizabeth Pugliese, Attorney at Law and its principal harmless, including reasonable attorneys fees, from any violation by you of this agreement.
(8) In the event that any term or terms in the Agreement is determined to be unenforceable, it is the intention of the parties that insofar as possible the balance of the parties' agreement is to be unheld. This agreement is the entire agreement of the parties. There are no oral or extraneous terms and this agreement may not be changed without a writing signed by both parties.